My friends... did not survive the attack. Thank you for assisting. I was certain to meet my end here as well.”— Ada, Automatron
Background[edit | edit source]
A heavily customized Assaultron model, Ada was the personal robot of Jackson and extensively upgraded with weapons and detection systems. Ambushed by the Mechanist's rogue robots, it is the only survivor of the attack - and even then, only due to the Sole Survivor's intervention. The loss of her family weighs heavily on the synthetic heart humming within the armored shell, sadness and regret registering in the neural pathways of her programmed personality.
Its objective once saved is to find the Mechanist and learn what made him attack... And deal with the menace. The modifications for long distance travel make Ada quite adequate for the purpose. Her one wish is that he'd have installed medical training to allow her to lend aid (although her extremities are less than optimal for the purpose).
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
- Every X amount of time, Ada will gather random junk, such as a coffee pot, baseball, etc., which she will provide automatically when the player talks with her.
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a permanent party member.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
|No additional items|
Ada's starting configuration consists of:
- Assaultron Head
- Assaultron Torso
- Assaultron Left Arm
- Sentry Bot Right Arm
- Protectron Legs (Unarmored)
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Ada: "I am heavily modified, but at my core, I am an Assaultron."
- Ada: "Even with the weapon and detection upgrades Jackson gave me, I was unable to defend them."
- Ada: "Jackson said he didn't think of me as a servitor robot... he treated me more like a friend."
- Ada: "Sometimes I wish that Jackson had programmed me with my personality mode set permanently to disabled so I wouldn't feel so upset."
- Ada: "Jackson ensured I was well-built for travel. His modifications will be adequate for quite some time."
- Ada: "I wish Jackson had uploaded medical training within my database, although my extremities aren't well suited for caregiving."