Cleanup (Overview update needed!)
To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
|This is an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right.|
I ever tell you I got an aunt living in Anchorage? She's in there, somewhere. And by God, I'm gonna get those Reds out of her backyard!”— Operation Anchorage
Operation Anchorage[edit | edit source]
Unlike their Chinese counterparts, American soldiers represent a uniform fighting force, with similar training and physical conditioning resulting in soldiers who represent a remarkably level standard of competence across the board.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "The Stars and Stripes forever, you Commie sonsabitches!"
- "I ever tell you I got an aunt living in Anchorage? She's in there, somewhere. And by God, I'm gonna get those Reds out of her backyard!"
- "I got that "twitch" in my eyebrow. You know, the one I get when there's Commies around. Gonna be a fun day!"
- "We live through this, and you're buying the beers."
- "You know me; my day ain't complete without killing some Reds. So let's start the killin' already!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
If the player takes too much time while trying to kill General Jingwei, power armored soldiers will attack him. This happens as the player character is assigned a temporary affiliation with the Chinese Faction so the dialogue with General Jingwei can occur - otherwise he would be forced to attack on sight by his AI. Although the Chinese turn hostile after the dialogue the affiliation remains and the American Faction, appearing only as the power armored soldiers, are hostile due to this affiliation.