The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault
by filling it in
I'm sorry you feel that way. What are you going to do, kill me over it?
”— Anna being confronted by the Lone Wanderer on her betrayal of Project Purity.
Anna Holt is a scientist working together with Doctor Madison Li and Janice Kaplinski on portable fusion power and hydroponics experiments in 2277.
Anna was responsible for the gestation of naturally occurring foodstuffs during her tenure in the Rivet City Science Lab, where she worked under Doctor Li. Soon kidnapped by the Enclave, Anna Holt was "forced" to help the Enclave in their experiments at Raven Rock. She was astonished by the technology the Enclave possessed and she quickly told them everything about Project Purity. She can be found at Raven Rock, located in a room near the science lab.
 Interactions with the player character
 Interactions overview
- The Waters of Life: Holt is one of the scientists who relocated to Jefferson Memorial.
- The American Dream: She can be found inside Raven Rock, now working for the Enclave. Killing her at this point will still grant negative Karma. Leaving her to be blown up along with Raven Rock will not, however.
- The first time you walk into the Science Lab at Rivet City, Anna can be seen having an argument with Dr. Zimmer about his missing android, and she's telling him that Doctor Li has more important things to do. For first time players, this could be a silent tip to the Replicated Man quest.
- Despite her betrayal of Project Purity to the Enclave, killing her in Raven Rock results in bad karma.
Anna Holt only appears in Fallout 3.
- ↑ Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.60: "Anna was responsible for the gestation of naturally occurring foodstuffs during her tenure under the watchful eye of Doctor Li. Soon kidnapped by the Enclave, Anna Holt is "forced" to help the Enclave in their experiments at Raven Rock. Her current whereabouts are unknown, and she's presumed dead."