Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Cerulean Robotics is an abandoned building in Freeside.
This building is located in the south-west of northern Freeside (the Courier's position on map to the right), in the same area as the ruined store (where NCR troops are handing out free meals to NCR citizens, also where the courier goes for the quest G.I. Blues). Keep walking past the ruined store, down the roadway, and a small gap in the piles of concrete opens up to the characters' left. Head through this and directly ahead and slightly to the right is the building.
The Cerulean Robotics key is found in the room to the right of the entrance. It's on the floor in the southern corner of the room between the couches, in the hand of the skeleton near the TV. This key unlocks the tool cabinet, found in the north corner of the building, containing the terminal access card. The terminal access card is used on the protectron programming interface terminal if the player doesn't have 50 Science skill with or with out aid (Programmer's Digest, Mentats, or science boosting gear). The terminal is used in the Wang Dang Atomic Tango quest to program the sexbot.
To access the building and get the Lying, Congressional Style book, you need to go a roundabout way.
 Notable loot
- Lying, Congressional Style, can be found on the floor by the middle computer desk closet to the Cerulean Robotics conveyor belt with Scrap metal on it.
- Numerous conductors, sensor modules, scrap metal, a few steam gauge assemblies, and pilot lights scattered around the building.
- A workbench and reloading bench located in the building.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the table in the southeast room.
- Random loot can be found inside the filing cabinets in the front reception room.
- Fixer may be found in a metal box in front of the filing cabinets in the main area, across from the conveyor belt.
 Related quests
- There is a reloading bench and a workbench with many scrap metal and sensor modules to be found here.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- If you have the Wild Wasteland trait, as you leave the building you are attacked by three old women Maud's Muggers armed with rolling pins and switchblades.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
- The name of the business may mean something like "Dirty Robotics." In entertainment, "blue" can refer to content that is vulgar or obscene, and "cerulean" is a shade of blue. So "Blue Robotics," in that sense, is the place where you get the sexbot.
Cerulean Robotics appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Picking up the bottles before the star bottlecap may cause it to sink into the desk, becoming impossible to reach even with third person mode.
- There is a machine in the assembly line with three lights on it and those lights can penetrate walls.
- If you talk to Ralph at "Mick and Ralph's" and agree upon him making the holotape, it will be the only way to start up Fisto. Even when hacking the Average terminal, you will need the holotape to activate Fisto.