The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Clover is a female slave and bodyguard working for Eulogy Jones. She has been brainwashed into being absolutely loyal to her master and will do almost anything for him or her. Eulogy claims that she is one of the craziest girls he's ever seen which makes her perfect as a bodyguard because she's "Crazy in-love with whoever holds her leash". Clover doesn't get along with Eulogy's other female bodyguards because she sees them as competition and wants Eulogy's attention all to herself.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
Before being purchased by the player, she follows Eulogy around anywhere he goes.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is a permanent party member.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Rescue from Paradise: When trying to distract Forty, you can ask Clover if she will go talk to him, but she will decline.
Effects of player action[edit | edit source]
- If the Lone Wanderer's karma is evil enough, they may purchase Clover from Eulogy for 1000 caps (or 500 caps with 50 in Barter skill).
- If the Lone Wanderer currently has a companion when purchasing Clover with Barter skill, you will get the "you cannot have more than one companion" message and can only purchase Clover for 1000 caps.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit|
|Clover's sawed-off shotgun|
Clover's Chinese officer's sword
Drops on death
|No additional items|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If fired, Clover returns to Eulogy's Pad in Paradise Falls (even if the Lone Wanderer has killed Eulogy and killed everyone in Paradise Falls). She can be re-hired at any time, regardless of Karma, without having to pay an additional fee.
- Clover will leave after waiting for a very short time (24 hours) while all other followers in your party will stay where you left them for one week.
- If you decide to kill all the slavers in Paradise Falls while she is present and not yet in your party, she will attack you and you will have no future way of recruiting her.
- She will turn against you if she catches you stealing too many times while in Paradise Falls.
- Clover's slave collar adds 3 to her or the Lone Wanderer's armor class and never needs repair.
- Clover is set to Slaver class rather than Slave class. (The Slaver class tag skills are Barter, Melee and Small Guns.)
- Clover is most likely a prostitute in addition to being a bodyguard. Clover becomes attracted to the Lone Wanderer when he or she purchases her and will flirt occasionally. She will also flirt with Eulogy often.
- Picking the gate at the Temple of the Union will cause Clover to become hostile.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Eulogy wants this one's head!"
- "You big tease!"
- "Can I do something for you? Or... to you?"
- "Bottlecap for your thoughts."
- "Can I have a better gun?"
- "This place sucks."
- "Aww, aren't you cute?"
- "You're always welcome to take whatever you want, lover."
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "Crimson and Clover" is a song by Tommy James and the Shondells.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Trading certain headgear to her will cause her to wear it, but when you remove it from her inventory it will become a "default" piece of gear. Other headgear may be given to her to replace it, and she will wear it as normal, but as soon as you remove said headgear from her she will revert back to the previous headgear. It has been confirmed with the stormchaser hat and eyeglasses. It seems she will revert back after an hour or so in-game, or restarting the game.
- Removing her slave collar immediately upon purchase by putting it to the player's inventory can cause a duplicate to re-appear on Clover. These collars can be worn with any clothing by the main character or a follower to boost armor class by 3.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Clover appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.66: "Clover
Eulogy's prostitutes are two slaves caught a few months back. They have been systematically brainwashed and threatened until they've become completely subservient to their master. Eulogy verbally abuses them constantly. You can listen to the tirades as the girls meekly plead for forgiveness. When Eulogy is away, they're both catty to each other. You cannot speak to either of them; any conversations must be through Eulogy. You can purchase Clover as a Follower."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)