And the Fiends let this guy touch their food?
”— Major Dhatri about Cook-Cook
Cook-Cook is a psychotic fiend living in the South Vegas Ruins in 2281.
Cook-Cook is a flamer-wielding psychopath who has a very close connection to his pet brahmin, Queenie. He is located just north of the Poseidon Gas Station in some ruined buildings. A minor-leader of the Fiends, Cook-Cook is also known for raping captives, including NCR 1st Recon Sniper Corporal Betsy, who still bears the psychological trauma of his attacks, and Pretty Sarah, who was raped, tortured and burned. Cook-Cook gained his nickname not only because he uses fire based weapons, but he is also an exceptional cook (see also Cook-Cook's Fiend stew). Cook-Cook also dabbles in the slave trade, this is notably exuded by Saint James. Once after buying 3 young girls and a teenage boy, he forced the girls to watch as he set the boy aflame.
 Interactions with the player character
 Interactions overview
- Killing Cook-Cook's pet brahmin Queenie causes Cook-Cook to frenzy, attacking his fellow fiends. Often they will kill Cook-Cook before he manages to kill them.
- After killing Cook-Cook and speaking to Marco in Westside, talking to Pretty Sarah about his death will result in her giving you 300 caps and 4 Med-X's.
- Talking to Betsy about his death will result in her giving you $380 NCR.
- Cook-Cook has an unused unique dialogue tree in the G.E.C.K., in which the player can ask him about himself, his cooking, Violet and Driver Nephi, Queenie, and the NCR.
- When bringing his head to Major Dharti in Camp McCarran he will ask if Cook-Cook always smelled like that and remark in disgust that this is the man that the fiends let prepare their food.
- Cook-Cook and Driver Nephi use the same character skin.
Cook-Cook appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Cook-Cook may not appear in his designated location during the Three-Card Bounty quest.