The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
Enclave officers are deployed to lead squads of Enclave soldiers, and are often found commanding a group of Enclave soldiers at the many Enclave outposts established throughout the Capital Wasteland. They are highly skilled combatants, but their lack of proper armor leaves them very vulnerable to damage.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The American Dream: During this quest, an officer by the name of Lt. Williams will stop you when exiting your cell. With a Charisma, Speech or Strength check, you can bluff your way past him, but if not, he'll alert Raven Rock's security early.
- Not of this World: An Enclave officer has been abducted by the aliens, and died in his holding cell.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Enclave officer uniform|
Enclave officer hat
Enclave Plasma pistol
Enclave Plasma grenades
Drops on death
|No additional items|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In 2277, the Officer rank is the only known Enclave ranks which include women, while in 2241 some of the soldiers include women.
- There's a single officer in Camp RHO south-west of the Robot Repair Center, the camp is surrounded by four automated turrets. The officer carries an Experimental Rho ID, which renders the turrets friendly to whoever holds it.
- Enclave officers are the only ranged enemy units in Fallout 3 to also use grenades in combat. All other grenade-using enemies in the game specialize in melee combat.
- The officers carry exactly the same radio as a generic vault security guard or doctor.
- Enclave officers have fingers on their bodies when killed, so you can turn them in for bounty.
- Though west coast Enclave officers wear armor, Judah Kreger wears the same uniform as the east cost officers at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
- The officer's uniform shows a major resemblance to Colonel Augustus Autumn's coat and pre-War General Chase's coat. (Operation Anchorage)
- If you look closely to the emblem on the hat it has the Raven Rock Enclave symbol.
- Enclave officers often carry keys to deathclaw cages. If they spot you their first reaction is usually to release the deathclaw.
- With a certain Charisma, an Enclave officer will admit to wearing his uniform backwards. He is met when you first get captured by the Enclave in Raven Rock.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Enclave officers appear only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The general appearance of Enclave officers may be inspired by Imperial officers in the Star Wars movies.verification overdue, remove
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept art by Adam Adamowicz.