Well then, you and I are a perfect fit. You want to buy slaves, and I want to sell them.
”— Eulogy and the Lone Wanderer talking "business"
Eulogy Jones is the leader slavers of Paradise Falls in 2277.
Born in 2232., Eulogy Jones replaced Harmon Jurley and Penelope Chase as the head slaver of Paradise Falls.
 Daily schedule
Eulogy is normally seen inside Eulogy's Pad or roaming around Paradise Falls talking to other slavers about affairs. Occasionally he can be found in Cutter's Clinic talking to Cutter.
 Interactions with the player character
 Interactions overview
- The Kid-Kidnapper: Jones asks you to kidnap a kid from Little Lamplight, Bumble. If completed he'll give you the Boogeyman's hood.
- Rescue from Paradise: You can save the kids by buying them from Eulogy for 2000 caps (1200 with a speech/Barter check) or you can free them by obtaining the slave pen key (either by stealing it, or by taking it off the corpse of Eulogy or Forty).
- Those!: You can get Eulogy to sell Brian Wilks as a slave, for 100 (or 300 by Speech) caps. Be warned, though, you gain negative karma for this.
 Other interactions
- If you have enough negative karma and 1000 caps (500 with 50 in barter), Eulogy can sell you his bodyguard Clover, who can then join your party.
- There is a key on a small table in Eulogy's Pad.
- Even though Eulogy's bed gives you the E prompt for sleeping, you can neither wait nor sleep in Eulogy's pad.
- Eulogy is always followed around by his two slaves/bodyguards, Crimson and Clover. Eulogy and Crimson are fairly standard opponents, but Clover has extremely high durability due to being a joinable non-player character companion.
- Eulogy can commonly be seen getting annoyed at Clover and Crimson about random things, and they will reply something along the lines, "Sorry Mr. Eulogy", or, "Yes daddy, sorry, it won't happen again."
- Eulogy is considered a "Very Evil" character, so you will gain good karma for killing him.
- The way Clover and Crimson, and even a number of the female slavers react, hints that Eulogy has raped a number of these women.
- After the quest Rescue from Paradise, Eulogy might 'Disappear', when in reality he might be stuck in the building he walked into after you distract Forty. Try checking the Clinic as he has a tendency to talk to Cutter about his cut in the profits.
- Eulogy will tease Cutter while in her clinic to collect his share of her money by saying things like; "So, Cutter, what's the good word? Happy to see me? Miss me?" Or "Got anything today Cutter? Flowers? Love letters?" Cutter will then tell him that their relationship is strictly business related.
- If you agree to lure a kid out of Little Lamplight, it may cause Eulogy Jones to disappear from his home.
- If you pickpocket Eulogy's key he may disappear and no longer be found for other conversations or other quests such as kid-kidnapper.
Eulogy Jones only appears in Fallout 3.
- ↑ Fallout 3 Official Game Guide