Get your butt in here and sit down. We got some business to discuss.
Gizmo is the wealthy owner of the casino and boxing ring in Junktown in 2161.
Gizmo is an overweight and manipulative man who runs Gizmo's casino and often has the Skulz do his dirty work. His bodyguard, a master martial artist named Izo, rarely leaves his side. He partakes in numerous illicit businesses on the side, and has several trading partners in the Hub. Due to his aspirations of assuming power in Junktown, he is portrayed as the nemesis of the town's mayor, Killian Darkwater. With Killian gone, Gizmo would be able take over the town unimpeded.
 Interactions with the player character
 Interactions overview
- Kill Killian: There's some bad blood between Gizmo and Killian Darkwater. Gizmo wants him dead.
- Get Gizmo's confession: Mayor Darkwater will then ask the player to obtain a confession from Gizmo so he can lock him up or take him down.
 Tell me about
| Gizmo's Tell-Me-About's
| Casino, Gizmo's, Gizmos, Junktown
|| "Well, most people gamble here. You ask stupid questions."
| Darkwater, Killian
|| "[Gizmo grunts.] Killian's the mayor of this town. Thinks he knows everything... well, [Gizmo laughs] we'll just see how much he knows, won't we?"
|| "That's Killian's place the north end of town. He sells crap."
|| "[Gizmo coughs.] That's me, stupid. I run the . . . gambling establishment here."
- If Gizmo is killed, his corpse is left where it is, keeled over on his desk. If the player visits the casino some time later, his corpse appears changed, rotting, with insects flying above it. Should the player return a long while later, Gizmo's corpse will no longer be present.
- Gizmo is much larger than most non-player characters in Fallout.
- He never walks, he attacks from his table, making him a bit easier target.
 Behind the scenes
- In early designs, the results of dealing with Gizmo and Killian were intended to be less black and white: in the cut endings, a victorious Gizmo would turn Junktown into a flourishing trading center, albeit for entirely self-serving reasons, whereas a victorious Killian would gradually become a well-intentioned tyrant, grinding the town slowly into the dust. However, this original intention never made the final cut.
- Gizmo's name comes from Tim Cain's childhood pet skunk.
Gizmo appears only in Fallout. He is a talking head voiced by Jim Cummings.
- ↑ Don is an Italian honorific, a title given to people in positions of influence, power or respect, not a first name.