Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Goodsprings Cemetery is the cemetery of the town of Goodsprings located northeast of the town.
The cemetery consists of 29 graves (five of which can be exhumed), some makeshift fencing which marks the cemetery border, and a large water-tower that stands as a visual landmark at its northern most edge. The grave site that the Courier was meant to be buried in is located in the northern side of the cemetery.
Located at the back of the graveyard near the Water Tower are warning signs reading "Keep Out". The signs are referring to the valley below to the east. It is a dangerous area prolific with giant radscorpions. Another dangerous area is the road to the west of the cemetery that leads northward out of town towards the tribal village. Many cazadores can be found on the road. At various points along the road their nests can be clearly seen attached to the rock-faces above.
 List of graves
 Notable loot
- Snowglobe - Goodsprings at the grave closest to the Water Tower, next to the tombstone
- Ten distinctive cigarette butts can be found around your grave. These are shown to Swank for information against Benny in Ring-a-Ding-Ding!.
- Proceeding north-northeast from the water tower, near the scorpion nests, the body of a dead prospector can be found.
 Related quests
- Like all cemeteries, eerie voices and wind can be heard here.
- If you purchase a shovel at the general store or grab the one at Goodsprings Source, you can return and exhume the graves for random loot.
- Goodsprings Cemetery is one of the three Goodsprings locations (the others being Goodsprings and Goodsprings Source) that make up the tutorial area. The tutorial boundary exists whether or not the player accepts Sunny Smiles' offer of training.
- The cemetery's lone broc flower only spawns after initiating the tutorial quest: By a Campfire on the Trail.
- Four bloatflies will guard the location during By a Campfire on the Trail. They do not respawn.
Goodsprings cemetery appears in Fallout: New Vegas.