Fallout 3 locations project
Grayditch was a peaceful community on the outskirts of Washington DC. Originally, two families consisting of seven friendly humans in total inhabited the settlement, until a scientist going by the name of Doctor Weston Lesko turned up. After his arrival (and experimentation), the town became infested with giant hostile fire ants, who killed all but three of its residents: their creator -Doctor Lesko, a young boy named Bryan Wilks and an unnamed fleeing resident.
- ¹ After completion of the quest "Those!".
 Notable loot
- Holodisk: Doctor Lesko's password recording - in the Recently built shack.
- Missile launcher and missile in the Brandice's house - upstairs bedroom in a hard locked footlocker to the left on the floor as you enter the room. The key can be acquired from William Brandice's corpse in the Marigold Station.
- Guns and Bullets - in the northeast abandoned home (2 houses east of Brandices') in a crate. The crate is on the bookshelf to the right just after you enter the house, Also an ammunition box and a N99 10mm pistol.
 Related quests
- Another survivor of Grayditch can be found in a random encounter. The survivor is not mentioned by Bryan, should you ask about the residents, but if spoken to, the location of Grayditch will be marked on your map. He will say that Grayditch is burning to the ground.
- Upon first speaking to Bryan Wilks, he references his playmate Will Brandice. However, one of William Brandice's computerized journal references Frank, rather than a son named Will: 3 computer files reference William's children. 4-02-2277 and 10-02-2276 reference Will, while 2-24-2277 mistakenly says Frank.
- You can usually find Bryan Wilks in the Pulowski Preservation shelter.
- Proceed due south from the Pulowski Preservation shelter, that Bryan Wilks hides in during Those!. Look for the building on the right above you with the Enclave poster on it. Go past the barricade and up the hill to the rear of this building (two cars in parking lot). The door that is labeled "Outpost" leads to two rooms with a super mutant and an intelligent ghoul with decent loot including a scoped .44 magnum.
- Although it's been overrun by fire ants, high level players might encounter radscorpions and Raiders in the area.
- On William Brandice's Terminal, it shows that he's been traveling from Navarro for quite a while.
Grayditch appears only in Fallout 3.
- Three Dog will continue to discuss the "sudden silence" of Grayditch, regardless of the player's actions. Finishing Those! only adds a news report on how the player handled the fire ant infestation and whether the player found Bryan Wilks a foster parent.
- Bryan Wilks may not be found at Grayditch to start his quest line. If this happens, fast traveling to the Super-Duper Mart may trigger his random encounter.