Guess Who I Saw Today
From The Vault
Guess Who I Saw Today
Dead nightkin with a chewed-up Stealth Boy
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Doctor Henry in Jacobstown.
- Head to Charleston Cave.
- Retrieve the chewed Stealth Boy.
- Return to Doctor Henry.
- Talk to Lily Bowen and have her volunteer for Henry's experiment.
- Deal with Keene either by passing a Speech check of 80 to get Keene to stand down, by giving him the Stealth By Mk II specifications, or do neither of these, forcing the nightkin to attack.
- Speak with Doctor Henry and suggest what should be done with the Stealth Boy Mk II: a Science check of 90 will convince him to test it on nightstalker brains, or the Courier can suggest whether or not Lily should continue wearing the prototype.
Journal entries[edit | edit source]
|1||Look for the source of the nightstalker stealth mutation.|
|2||(Optional) Ask Lily to help you investigate the nightstalker mutations.|
|3||Tell Doctor Henry you've discovered a potential cause for the nightstalker mutations.|
|4||Talk to Lily about participating in Doctor Henry's experiment.|
|5||Tell Doctor Henry to proceed with the experiment once Lily is present.|
|6||Wait for Doctor Henry to complete the experiment.|
|7||Speak with Keene and try to defuse the situation.|
|8||Speak with Doctor Henry.|
|9||Decide whether or not Lily should continue to wear the Mark II prototype and inform Doctor Henry.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest cannot be completed if For Auld Lang Syne has been completed, because Doctor Henry is no longer present in Jacobstown.
- No matter the outcome, the player will not be able to acquire the Stealth Boy mark II prototype.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you manage to get to Doctor Henry before Lily arrives, you can still initiate the test. This will cause Henry to talk to the absent Lily and break the sequence, having Henry standing there unresponsive, waiting for Lily to act.
- Immediately after using the speech option with Keene telling Doctor Henry to do as he says, there will be a black screen crash.
- If you ask Lily to help Doctor Henry while she is waiting in the Presidential Suite of the Lucky 38 without asking her to come with you, she will immediately leave to go speak to Doctor Henry. When you return to Jacobstown Lily will not be present anywhere, but you can still talk to Doctor Henry to initiate the quest. He will go through the dialogue one sentence at a time, and the only solution to get the quest finished is to leave the building and return to Doctor Henry after each line.
- Sometimes, if you beat Lily to the lodge trying to exit the building again will cause a black screen crash. There is no fix for this at this time aside from exiting the game, erasing all add-on content (including patches) and loading the game without the add-ons.