Power to the People (Vault-Tec Workshop)
From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Power to the People
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Take the Vault 88 jumpsuit off of the trunk near the vault entrance and equip it on Clem.
- Talk to Overseer Barstow; she will describe how exercise is inherently selfish and counterproductive to society. To this end, the Power Cycle 1000 is a machine that allows citizens to exercise while providing raw power to the Vault.
- Build the Power Cycle 1000 Prototype in the "Special" section of the workshop menu, connect a terminal to it and choose an experimental parameter. It does not matter which of the three parameters are chosen.
- Allow Clem to cycle for one hour.
- After he cycles for an hour, the Power Cycle 1000 will explode from Clem pedaling so much, flinging him from the bike.
- Repair the Power Cycle 1000, and report back to Overseer Barstow.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.