From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
(Redirected from Pressure Cooker)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Pressure cookers are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, The Pitt, Point Lookout, and Adams Air Force Base.
- One is located on the stove next to where you rescue Shorty in the Germantown police HQ.
- They may be available for sale from Moira Brown in the Craterside Supply
- They may be available for sale from Seagrave Holmes in the Rivet City Market.
- There is one located on the picnic table at the very start of the yao guai tunnels.
- There are two located at the Our Lady of Hope Hospital on the second level in the room right of the lunch room. They are on the right side of the counter, or in the cafeteria.
- One is on a table in Arlington Library.
- Two are in the Chryslus building, Lower Offices.
- Four are located at the Clifftop Shacks (two in the Northeastern shack, two in the Southeastern shack).
- In Minefield in the Gibson house on the oven and another on the counter.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- At Callville Bay inside Captain Dean Boat Rentals in the furthest away display cabinet under the plates.
- At the Cap Counterfeiting Shack.
- Inside Fields' Shack. Located inside a small wooden box by the oven.
- The Nipton General Store, near the front entrance.
- Inside a house in Nipton. The relevant house is located directly southeast of the Town Hall, and has a mailbox with a cattle skull supplanted on it. Located in the kitchen.
- There are eight of them in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen. Three are an undersized version, on the bottom shelf of each of the three metal shelves.
- In Wolfhorn Ranch. In a small wooden box, on the floor next to the bed.
- Right next to Hidden Supply Cave on the Eastern side. A small campfire sheltered by an overhang, found amongst other loot therein.
- At REPCONN Headquarters, second floor, in the collapsed room.
- In Goodsprings, in Doc Mitchell's house, a settler's house, and for purchase from the General Store.
- On a shelf in the kitchen of the Presidential Suite of the Lucky 38.
- On the oven in Jeannie May Crawford's house in Novac, although you will lose karma for stealing this item. Unless she has been killed by Boone; in this instance the item will show up "red" but result in no loss of Karma.
- At Vault 21 in The Strip, sold by Sarah.
- On a cooker at the rear of the canteen area, NCR Embassy, the Strip.
- In the Silver Peak Mine Shack, in a sunset sasparilla crate in between the two small tables.
- Pressure cookers can also be found in many abandoned shacks, ransacked caravans, kitchens, or sometimes amongst piles of junk.
- Two or three are located inside of Miguel's Pawn Shop - On display and for sale.
- One may be located on the back shelf in the kitchen of the Hostetler Home. Despite being located inside an owned residence, there is no karma loss for taking this, or any other item in the house.
- Two can be obtained at Camp Searchlight fire station's kitchen.
- Inside Lucky Jim mine's house, inside a small Sunset Sarsaparilla box.
- One is found just slightly south-west of Boulder City in a fridge lying down with no door amongst the rubble.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans
- Two pressure cookers, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack needs one to make the Rebreather for the quest Volare! in Fallout: New Vegas.