The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault
by filling it in
|Map Marker||Remnants Bunker|
|Cell Name||SLRemnantsBunker (exterior)|
|ref id||000dae0a (exterior)|
The Remnants Bunker is a small Enclave Vertibird refueling outpost in the Mojave Wasteland. It is located near Ranger Station Foxtrot and due east of Jacobstown.
Sometime after the destruction of the Oil Rig, the New California Republic sacked Navarro, spreading the Enclave across the wasteland. Some members of the Enclave took refuge in the bunker, while others integrated into other towns and settlements. According to Judah Kreger, the bunker is an old Enclave Vertibird refueling station.
The bunker is sealed by a password that can only be obtained through Arcade Gannon's companion quest, For Auld Lang Syne. After speaking to the five members of the Enclave Remnants, you will have collected the password necessary to enter. The password is "Dear old friends, Remember Navarro".
The layout of the bunker is similar to the Hidden Valley bunker, itself modeled on the interior of Raven Rock. The design is very linear. The entrance leads to a staircase, which opens into a small hangar. There is an Enclave VB-02 Vertibird, six suits of Enclave power armor, each individually protected by forcefields (and thus impossible to take), several armor and weapons lockers by the power armor (only one of which has loot in it), and a pair of crates near the back. All of the items are considered owned, but there is no karma penalty for stealing them. Beyond the hangar is a small planning room, where the Remnants will have gathered to decide which faction they should aid in the upcoming battle.
The Remnants Bunker appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- It's possible to get locked in the command room, but you can escape by pickpocketing the key from Orion Moreno.
- You should save your game before ending For Auld Lang Syne because Moreno won't always be in the control room to save you if you get locked in the command room. He might come back into the control room if you're lucky and if you wait enough real-time minutes.
- Sometimes Arcade Gannon will just stand there and not open the door no matter how many dialog options you go through.
- When you complete the mission it will say talk to Daisy Whitman, she will give you Remnants power armor, but if you check your inventory you will not have it. This can be fixed by loading a past save and trying again.
- Sometimes, if you have a follower and tell them you wish to part ways, they will stand near to the terminal at the entrance. When you try to recruit them again, they will just stand there. Confirmed for Craig Boone.
- When the player exits the control room, it is possible for a follower to fall out of the sky and die or be knocked out. This is due to the room being roofless and so your followers respawn very high up.
- If you kill Orion, and then go back into the control room with the key you can loot off of his body, and get locked in, the key won't be on you and you will not be able to exit the control room.
- Sometimes with Boone as a follower, he will appear in the wall with only an arm visible when entering the bunker.
Occasionally, when fast traveling to the bunker, you will hear the sound effect for a chem wearing off when you are close to the entrance to the bunker.
- The vertibird may be glitched into the wall, usually on top of some lockers preventing you from looting them.