The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Text of the quote.”
Sam Warrick (also called Ken Rollins in certain localized versions) is a hostile loner roaming the Capital Wasteland in the year 2277.
A friend or friendly rival of Laszlo Radford's, Sam is a lone raider and a keen shot, ready to attack defenseless creatures and wandering mutations. But his big plan is a high-value target that he can drop from a distance, and accrue enough caps to visit Madame over at Evergreen Mills.
 Interactions with the player character
 Interactions overview
- Going Camping (random encounter): Warrick will attack the Lone Wanderer (and any non-player character in the area) on sight, unprovoked or provoked.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other item||On death|
|.308 Sniper rifle
- Sam Warrick is a rather skilled combatant, and at higher levels is somewhat above a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin in terms of skill and health.
- Sam Warrick spawns randomly and can be an extremely challenging for lower level characters to defeat.
- Approaching the Hollowed-out rock behind Megaton may cause him to spawn, which can be troublesome if you have just started a new character.
- Sam Warrick may also spawn near the Farragut West metro station, and can possibly be killed by the super mutant brutes that are nearby. (This will only happen if the super mutants have already killed the raiders as part of the random encounter.)
- Most times he will be seen chasing and hunting a wastelander.
Sam Warrick appears only in Fallout 3.
- Occasionally, Sam Warrick may reappear and attack the player character again despite having been killed in a previous encounter.needs verification
- Also, he may be displaying hostile behavior, without aiming to the player, as if the player was invisible, or Sam was blind. This can occur if the wastelander he's hunting manages to escape him, which can happen if the encounter occurs in very rough terrian with lots of rubble to obstruct line-of-sight.needs verification
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.81: "A friend of Sam Warrick’s, Lazlo is roaming the Wasteland in search of more copies of his favorite comic, Grognak the Barbarian. He’s recently stolen a Railway Rifle and is having immense fun disconnecting Ghoul heads from their spines. He’s a madman, who fights first, fights again, and then thinks for a bit afterward."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.94: "A friendly rival of Lazlo Redford's, Sam is a keen shot and a lone Raider, ready to tag defenseless creatures and wandering mutations. But his plan is a high-value target he can drop from a safe distance, and accrue enough Caps to visit Madame over at Evergreen Mills."