Fallout 3 locations project
Sewer waystation building
The interior of the building itself is quite small, consisting of only two open rooms, a main "factory" type room and a smaller room resembling an office. The main room contains numerous production machines and a maze-like accompaniment of conveyor belts.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the "office" in a broken fridge next to a skeleton.
- Near Gallo's place there is a storage closet with an upside down box with a Stealth Boy in it. There is also a large amount of crafting supplies in the closet as well.
- Teddy bears - 20 or more in total, are scattered amongst the production machines. This is the biggest payload of teddy bears in the game. (up to 24 found in some cases). Check the floors, the radroaches and radscorpions inside tend to knock one or two into odd places on the floor.
- The conveyor belts are populated with numerous teddy bears many of which are humorously arranged. Some are specifically arranged in sexually suggestive poses; others are posed so as to appear to be drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, prepping grenades, using chems, or brandishing weapons.
- Because of the sheer number of bears, the waystation is an excellent place to visit for the unmarked quest Toys for Tots.
- You may be attacked by either Regulators or Talon Company mercs upon exiting the Sewer Waystation, depending on your Karma level.
- Gallo's hideout can be used as Fallout 3 player housing. It has a bed and several storage containers that do not respawn.
- An albino radscorpion may spawn outside.
- Many of the teddy bears are found holding various aid-related items (Phsyco, vodka, scotch, Med-x, etc.), possibly an easter egg.
Sewer Waystation appears only in Fallout 3.
- Shalebridge that makes the game freeze/crash when an attempt is made to enter the Sewer Lines, from inside the Sewer Waystation or from any of the exits, resulting in being permanently cut-off from the Sewers. There is a rare glitch that is nearly identical to the one found in