The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
What is it? Take a seat and relax already. You're making me nervous.”
Once a Raider, Jack cleaned up his act and began to marry his ruthless tendencies with a head for business. He has an eye (his only good one) for extortion, and is currently leading a group of Bandits as they attack, accrue, and then extort Aqua Pura from water caravans going from Rivet City to settlements in the Capital Wasteland. He leads his bandits at his base of operation at Wilhelm's Wharf. He’s also mildly psychotic, but you’d have to be paying attention to notice.
 Interactions with the player character
 Interactions overview
- Protecting the Water Way: Once his name and location has been revealed, the Lone Wanderer can choose to either kill his whole band or replace him by challenging him to a duel with predefined weapons.
 Other interactions
- If the Lone Wanderer has a high enough speech, the Lone Wanderer can persuade him to stop hijacking water caravans. However, if the Lone Wanderer uses speech to persuade him to stop jacking the caravans, he will order his men to kill whoever or whatever they please. This usually involves Grandma Sparkle.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other item||On death|
|Metal armor||Plasma pistol
- Split Jack is one of the few named characters who wear eyepatches, the others being Junders Plunkett, Billy Creel, Wernher, and the Drifter.
- If the player chooses to face Jack in his challenge. The weapon he gives you may cause your game to crash if you try to repair it, or use it to repair another weapon of the same type. This is possibly because the weapon could be specially scripted. needs verification
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.98: "Once a Raider, Jack cleaned up his act and began to marry his ruthless tendencies with a head for business. He has an eye (his only good one) for extortion, and is currently leading a group of Bandits as they attack, accrue, and then extort Aqua Pura from anyone they meet. He’s mildly psychotic, but you’d have to be paying attention to notice."