This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Three Dog".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
 New Vegas I hope
Is there any possibility that Three Dog (The most awesome character in Fallout 3) will be in Fallout: New Vegas. the explaination for this is #1: When you upgrade his sattilite in the GNR quest it could reach Vegas (I know its an optional quest but eventually someone else would do it) #2: Even if Three Dog dies he is so awesome he can transmit his message from beyond the grave #3: No DJ could ever replace him (and Bethesda knows it) #4: If the unimaginable happens and Three Dog cant transmit his message from beyond the grave he will pass on his head wrap and glasses to a worthy succesor (NOT Margrete) #5: If Three Dog cant transmit his message from the Capital Wasteland to the Mohave Wasteland he might feel the calling to fight the good fight in the west #6: If you think Three Dog cant get to the mohave wasteland its possible for an old guy to get from the east to the west in a nuclear wasteland america (proven in Book of Eli)
Observer Eyebot (188.8.131.52 07:09, August 26, 2010 (UTC))
- No, no characters from Fallout 3 will be making an appearance in Fallout: New Vegas. --Kris mailbox 12:12, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, aside from the Mysterious Stranger. 184.108.40.206 14:39, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Wat a sec, if he's not showing up in new vegas then how they gonnna point out your achevments? theres NOBODY good enough to take his place.
- wrong 5 dog 3dogs grandson even thought he doesnt know it cuz while experimenting with jet in the wasteland he came across many many people to have sex with there for 5 dog can and will be there
- It's probable that if the Courier's deeds are reported on the radio, it will be done by Mr New Vegas.
while im glad a "dog" period will be in new vegas im kinda pissed how much a rip-off it is, i mean 3-dog was original it was fresh, 5-dog is just...wow, howed they come up with that..--Toolazytomakeaaccount (User:Toolazytomakeaaccount) 10:15, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- There is no 5dog in Vegas. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 11:14, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, there is a possibility he's returning in a future DLC. It said a personality from Fallout 3 would be returning for a future dlc, and I think him. Why? Because, I have evidence. Not of it being him exactly, but someone's coming back. Jackass2009 (User:Jackass2009) 04:19, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Your source is full of crackpots.
- "What is Arcade Gannon's dark secret and will it be revealed?", from the link.
- ...was that not, y'know, For Auld Lang Syne? Nitty Tok. 04:36, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought that was just some pre-release hype. Oh well. Jackass2009 (User:Jackass2009) 04:47, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
 Cleaned misleading information
There is no such unmarked quest with Three Dog. So I've deleted the following text:
Caching in with Three Dog: You can receive an additional reward if you finish the Galaxy News Radio quest after discovering your father's whereabouts from someone other than Three Dog, or by using a successful Speech check to tell him you know where your father is.
The real thing is that the "Galaxy News Radio" is not a main quest but a side-quest given by Three Dog. The additional reward doesn't exist at all. There's just the weapons' cache that you can get by completing "Galaxy News Radio". This one mission can be initiated before progressing in the main quest (notably by failing the speech check to advance "Following in His Footsteps" or if you choose the second speech option), simultaneously if you immediately speak a second time to Three Dog after he's told you information on your father, or at any time later in the game if he is still alive. --N00w (User:N00w) 17:10, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
 Name Origin?
I always thought he was named after the band Three Dog Night, that was popular from 1968 to 1976. But that Dog 3 thing sounds more plausible. Should Three Dog Night be mentioned in the article? Jackass2009 (User:Jackass2009) 04:51, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
What happened to all of the quotes/ sayings by Three Dog? Mr. New Vegas has them, and I know Three Dog did also.
 Slaughter comment
I don't know why, but there's a note in the article saying that when he mentions "wholesome slaughter" that it should be "wholesale." I don't think Three Dog made a mistake, but rather, was being sarcastic. 220.127.116.11 02:35, March 19, 2011 (UTC)Kaz
I added the note. Sarcasm? I don't see (hear) it that way at all. I take it as kind of an obvious mistake (that aggravates me every time I hear it). To cover all bases, I changed the comment to be more objective TedShred (User:TedShred) 21:05, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
I went into the Construction Set and it said that this guy was actually asian. (As his race)
 needs cleanup
id anyone else notice the problem with this article? "he stumbled across oasis while he was taking jet" where does that guy got this information? "he grew up listening to rock" what the hell? rock isnt even played in gnr its a jazz/big band/blues station, not rock.
He himself mentions stumbling across the Oasis on Jet if you do enough talking with him. Plus his listening to rock is mention in the official game guide.
all i heard was him talking about oasis on the radio. and the rock thing is probably just one of the many mistakes in the oficial game guide, maybe bethesta was planning to make gnr a rock station, but now its cut content.
 Taped vs. live
The section on whether GNR is taped vs. live states that Three Dog sometimes also says he's "live;" the only time I think he does this is immediately after installation of the Virgo II dish in the Washington Monument, when he says he's having a "special live edition" of the show. Slinkygn (User:Slinkygn) 21:54, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
 Saint Paul
The term "Fight the good fight" was originally said by Saint Paul in the Bible, I think the Book of Timothy, and I was wondering if it should be put in the Behind the Scenes on the page. -The Polar Bear lives 01:46, July 29, 2011 (UTC)