Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
After a short winding path from the entrance, there is a small chamber with Legion troops, and paths leading left and right.
To the right is a short path to another small chamber with four Legion troops and two locked gates leading to two storage areas, each containing a tied-up prisoner and some loot.
When heading east, you can go down a cliff to find a group of eight Caesar's Legion members.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A Boxing Times in the lower section of the mine behind a locked gate.
- Patriot's Cookbook and Lad's Life in the upper section, on a shelf alongside an NCR captive.
- As you enter the mine and follow north through the only possible way, and then turning west and south, there's average-locked gate. Opening it, there will be 2 super stimpaks and some loot.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a hollowed-out rock directly to the right of the mine's entrance, the rock is marked with 2 white rectangles.
- At the bottom of the mine it seems to be highly radiated, but not near enough to actually do anything to you.
- Directly southeast of the mine is the Deathclaw promontory (across the Colorado River through the space in between the rocks).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Techatticup mine appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind The Scenes[edit | edit source]
Techatticup Mine is a real historical gold mine that is now restored for tours.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- verification overdue, remove When approaching the mine, the troops outside will not attack you, even if you're vilified by Caesar's Legion.