In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
.32 pistol (Fallout 3)
A Smith & Wesson .32 Double Action revolver is a small, concealable sidearm whose origins date back to the late 19th century. This break-top revolver is chambered in .32 caliber short, making it woefully underpowered against most threats lurking in the wasteland.
However, its small size and reliability makes it popular among raiders throughout the Capital Wasteland and wastelanders who can't afford more powerful weapons. For the player, the starting N99 10mm pistol is a much more powerful option.
A .32 in full condition can fire a total of 550 shots (110 cylinders), before breaking.
- Wild Bill's sidearm: A very powerful variant of the .32 pistol.
- Law Dog: A unique variant that was removed from the game.
|Name||Dmg/shot||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Spread||AP cost||Ammo cap||Weight||Item HP||Value|
|Wild Bill's sidearm||10||30||3||x1||15||0.5||20||5||2||250||250|
- Small ranch
- Springvale School: Carried by Raiders.
- Minefield: Next to Arkansas' mattress.
- Hubris Publishing: Found in a dead man's hand under a table, right next to a whiskey and Quantum.
- National Guard depot: On the shelves in the bunker.
- Olney Underground: Found in a perfect condition on a shelf.
- Dominic D'Ellsadro, Flash, Jenny Stahl, Seagrave Holmes, Sierra Petrovita, Silver, Sticky and Timebomb carry one.
- James always carries one.
- Wernher offers the Lone Wanderer a concealed .32 pistol which becomes a regular .32 pistol after the Lone Wanderer's inventory is confiscated.
The Smith & Wesson logo on the grip