98 NAR Regional
98 NAR Regional
98 NAR Regional is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
The site of a terrifying railway accident shortly before the Great War, the 98 NAR Regional transport collided with a military train carrying weapons and robots across Appalachia, blocking the route through the mountains and damaging a Cityliner in the process. The emergency crews had no time to reach the site, as the fateful accident took place just as the bombs dropped. The robots, damaged in the accident, have gone haywire to boot, turning the crash site into a lethal death trap.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This confusing mass of damaged and overturned cargo cars stretches on and off the rails for quite a bit, protected by rogue robots. Fortunately, the train cars make for excellent cover and keep the robots - excepting eyebots - from being able to corner and kill the player. The open cargo cars typically contain a decent assortment of loot, including a loot trunk, crates of explosives, ammunition boxes, and so on and so forth. One of the red NAR cars also contains the RCX01-A39 duplexer used during Signal Strength.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- RCX01-A39 duplexer: Overturned red car at the northern end of the mess.
- Potential bobblehead
- On the small book cabinet near the bed, inside the overturned military carriage lying on top of two other carriages; accessed via the opening underneath.
- Potential magazine
- On or below the spotted couch, inside the overturned military carriage lying on top of two other carriages; accessed via the opening underneath.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
98 NAR Regional appears in Fallout 76.