As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|For an overview of clubs throughout the Fallout series, see club.|
The game of golf has disappeared from the wasteland, but this beaten and battered golf club is still effective at beating and battering skulls.
It deals respectable damage for its modest Melee Weapons requirement of 25 and has a moderately fast rate of attack.
- Nephi's golf driver, Driver Nephi's golf club that's significantly stronger, but is slightly less durable.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|9 iron||17||38||2.2||x1||17||22||3||60||55||Melee Weapons:25 Strength:2|
|Nephi's golf driver||30||71||2.3||x1.2||30||21||1||50||500||Melee Weapons:25 Strength:2|
- Devil's Throat, in the same trailer with the CZ57 Avenger, a unique minigun (found on a dead prospector).
- Freeside - in the The King's School of Impersonation building, on the 2nd floor in one of the rooms in the center, laying on the carpet.
- Mojave Outpost Barracks - sometimes sold by Lacey.
- Nipton - in the bathroom of the Nipton house with a Mister Gutsy robot.
- Nipton - on a dead prospector in the Town Hall (Southwest corner of the large room on the assembly floor).
- Searchlight North Gold Mine - on the dead prospector in the Northeast part of the mine, the same one that has the Searchlight North Mine Key.
- In the abandoned shack, just northwest of the Yangtze Memorial. It is just inside the door.