Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|For an overview of clubs throughout the Fallout series, see club.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The game of golf has disappeared from the wasteland, but this beaten and battered golf club is still effective at beating and battering skulls.
Gameplay attributes[edit | edit source]
It deals respectable damage for its modest Melee Weapons requirement of 25 and has a moderately fast rate of attack.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Nephi's golf driver, Driver Nephi's golf club that's significantly stronger, but is slightly less durable.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|9 iron||17||38||2.2||x1||17||22||3||60||55||Melee Weapons:25 Strength:2|
|Nephi's golf driver||30||71||2.3||x1.2||30||21||1||50||500||Melee Weapons:25 Strength:2|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Devil's Throat, in the same trailer with the CZ57 Avenger, a unique minigun (found on a dead prospector).
- Freeside - in the The King's School of Impersonation building, on the 2nd floor in one of the rooms in the center, laying on the carpet.
- Mojave Outpost Barracks - sometimes sold by Lacey.
- Nipton - in the bathroom of the Nipton house with a Mister Gutsy robot.
- Nipton - on a dead prospector in the Town Hall (Southwest corner of the large room on the assembly floor).
- Searchlight North Gold Mine - on the dead prospector in the Northeast part of the mine, the same one that has the Searchlight North Mine Key.
- In the abandoned shack, just northwest of the Yangtze Memorial. It is just inside the door.