Active item icon image.
|Damage||5 - 12|
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|“
A Colt 6504 9mm autoloading pistol. Each pull of the trigger will automatically reload the firearm until the magazine is empty.
”— In-game description, Van Buren tech demo
The 9mm autoloader or Colt 6504 9mm autoloader is a weapon that was to appear in Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 by Black Isle Studios. It also featured in the Van Buren tech demo.
This gun is apparently the predecessor to the Colt 6520 10mm pistol, which saw more widespread use in New California.
The Colt 6504 9mm autoloader is a good weapon to use when you get it. It allows you to take ranged shots, which can be pretty helpful if your action points are low. However, due to the nature of the battle engine, remember to move your character away from the target, or else he'll keep on firing without moving.
Unused models and icons in the tech demo's files indicate that it could be modified with an extended magazine, a silencer, or both.
- Found on a female Communist Insurgent that's in the red building on the west side of main street, in the Van Buren tech demo.
- While the modified variants don't appear in the Van Buren tech demo, they are still present in the game files and can be spawned with the following console commands, but they remain as non-functional weapons.
- CreateEntity Weapons9mm_Autoloader_wClip.wea
- CreateEntity Weapons9mm_Autoloader_wSilencer.wea
- CreateEntity Weapons9mm_Autoloader_wClip_Silencer.wea
Colt 6504 9mm autoloader game model with the extended magazine modification.
Active item icon with the extended magazine modification.
Inventory icon with the extended magazine modification.
Colt 6504 9mm autoloader game model with the silencer modification.
Active item icon with the silencer modification.
Inventory icon with the silencer modification.
Colt 6504 9mm autoloader game model with both modifications.
Active item icon with both modifications.
Inventory icon with both modifications.