AMS Corporate Headquarters
AMS Corporate Headquarters
AMS Corporate Headquarters is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
The seat of power of the mighty Atomic Mining Services corporation in the heart of Watoga, the headquarters building is a spire towering over all the other building in the city. Concealed within its thick, protective walls are laboratories where the corporation worked to unlock the full potential behind Ultracite, its patented ore, and plotted to corner the energy market in the United States by leveraging it.
After the Great War, the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel used the plaza in front of the HQ as a staging area during Touchdown, leaving behind a wrecked Vertibird and several dead brothers, but putting Paladin Lizzy Taggerdy a step closer to finding the source of the scorchbeasts.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Ground level
- The AMS ground level is a small lobby surrounding an express elevator to the top of the building, with numerous dead visitors still seated in the booths.
- Lower floor
- The base level contains a large lobby with numerous elevators that once led all over the structure - most of which are now gone and sealed. The reception in the west contains a terminal and a locked safe, with a security office in the center and an elevator to the upper floors in the northeast.
- The first floor contains research labs and beyond the main floor includes several perimeter chambers, including a hydraulic press, furnace, Protectron pods and subject 43, as well as the storage and cage control in the southeastern corner. Most rooms are locked.
- The upper floor contains more laboratories and offices. The finances and generator rooms are just by the stairwell, near the general laboratory. The balcony that overlooks the lower floor includes a break room by the western end, animal testing laboratories to the north (check out the brahmin corpse created before the Great War by exposing a heifer to ultracite), and restrooms in the southeast.
- The next floor contains the maintenance and core generator room, as well as a stairwell that leads to the executive floors.
- The top floors have two levels, connected by a central staircase. The lower one includes the AMS' CEO office and another generator room, while the top floor holds the data monitoring and processing facilities, used in the ultracite research process. There's also a meeting area for executives, with the final board meeting apparently surprised by the robotic rebellion.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor
- By the Brotherhood vertibird outside.
- On a small ornate desk next to a typewriter and slumped skeleton, on the west conference table area near a safe, in the Executive Level floor of the building's interior.
- Top floor, data processing, western end.
- Holotapes and notes
- Message from Hank Madigan: Loaded into the receptionist's terminal.
- Stuck: Just by the exit from the tube elevator.
- Subject 43: In the specimen observation lab.
- Subject 67: In the ultracite animal testing lab, on the ground.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
AMS Corporate Headquarters appears in Fallout 76.