The Forest location
Fast travel destination
Large loot scale
Point of Interest|
Aaronholt Homestead is a location in Fallout 76.
The Aaronholt homestead was one of several farms seized by the government through eminent domain to expand the local lumber mill. The Aaronholt brothers made the poor decision to join other displaced farmers in an attack on the lumber mill, leading to a police crackdown that forced them into hiding. After coming out of hiding in the wake of the Great War, they returned to the farm, only to be killed by the Vultures, a raider gang, when they decided to pick a fight with them.
- Clustered off the road, this farm consists of three houses and a barn filled with a variety of low grade junk providing construction materials. The locked silo to the south contains more loot and a random power armor spawn. The body of Llowell Aaronholt is found by the destroyed barn, across from the silos.
- There are numerous firecap, firecracker berry, rhododendron, silt bean, soot flower, tato plant, and wild melon blossom harvest nodes in the area, as well as several wood piles and the usual assorted recipe spawns scattered across the buildings.
- Potential bobblehead: Under the baby's crib, in the southwest corner of the upstairs bedroom, inside the pale blue/gray cottage.
- Potential bobblehead: Behind the bookcase, in the southeast corner of the burgundy bedroom of the main (white) farmhouse (with the red star on the porch wall).
- Potential bobblehead: At the foot of the wood and metal stud wall, behind and right of the Power Armor, left of the tool cabinet, in the silo garage.
- Potential magazine: On the top shelf of the tall bookcase, south corner of the master bedroom, upstairs in the faded blue farmhouse with the red star on the porch wall (interior).
- Potential magazine: In the enamel bucket by the red wheelbarrow, right of the Weapons Workbench (and Power Armor Station), inside the metal silo barn (interior).
- Potential power armor: Inside the shed by the three silos, in the Power Armor Station.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Aaronholt Homestead appears in Fallout 76.