Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout 3 locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
It's accessible with a door in an alley way, opposite of Haven.
Interior[edit | edit source]
The door opens to the ground floor which contains the apartment lobby, a few rooms and a kitchen. The second floor is just some apartments, crawling with trogs of all kinds. The third floor is very small. A collapsed roof exposes the fourth floor which leads to more apartments.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- 3 Nuka-Cola Quantums. 2 on the ground floor – one on top of the counter, one beneath it. 1 in that third-floor nook if you continue up the rubble slope from the second floor, near where the three trogs wait/appear.
- Hat of the People on the second floor, southwest bedroom, in a floor safe (under table beside bed).
- Just above the safe is a scoped .44 magnum and some ammunition.
- 3 Chinese assault rifles and ammunition, in the same room.
- Across from the safe is a cabinet that contains a laser rifle and a Stealth Boy.
- In the same area as the Hat of the People, there is a room with a hole in the floor. Across the hole is a bathtub with an intact garden gnome.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the ground floor in the room with the Nuka-Cola machine, there are two tiny damaged garden gnomes on the shelves on the north wall.
- In the area of the Hat of the People, a newspaper cut-out of a doll lies next to the Nuka-Cola truck on the counter with the pre-War bonnet.
- Various areas in the apartments have gas leaks. It may be wise to dispatch the trogs with a strong melee weapon, or at least make sure you are not in one of these areas when you open fire.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The ham radio is looping a morse code message that reads, "Der Abgrund blickt auch in dich hinein," which is the tail end of a famous quotation from Friedrich Nietzsche: "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." It parallels the fate of Ashur, who fought raiders only to become their leader eventually.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Hat of the People, it is possible to get stuck in the hole located in the kitchen. The only way out is for the player to reload from their last save point, to commit suicide with grenades, or to cheat using the console.On the second floor, in the room down the hall past the room with