Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout 3 locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
Interior[edit | edit source]
The interior consists of a bed, a footlocker, a shelf and the other things that the past residents would have needed to live and communicate with others.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Nikola Tesla and You on a shelf next to the ammunition boxes.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum on a table in the north-western corner.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It's also worth continuing northwest to the Brotherhood Outcast shack with the Schematics - Shishkebab and another Nuka-Cola Quantum on top of the shack, just shoot it off the roof.
- The tent also contains a bed, and as the area appears to be undefended, would make an acceptable location as player housing.
- The interior is also present in the game files for Fallout: New Vegas as legacy content, though the door has no exterior pendant, making the cell inaccessible.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Abandoned tent appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.362: "At the foot of the mountains on the irradiated plains lies a recently abandoned tent. Inside is a place to sleep during local explorations as well as various useful items."