Abbie's Bunker is a location in Fallout 76.
Points of interest
Abbie's bunker is a compact affair. The entry corridor leads down to the kitchen and living room, with the laboratory and generator room on the northern end, and her personal quarters in the south. Terminals scattered in the main chamber and her personal bedroom shed light on her research and are used in several main quests.
Abbie's terminal in her bedroom starts Defiance Has Fallen.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Overseer's Log - Free States: The holotape is inside the Overseers Chest outside the front entrance.
- Where are you?: The note is pinned to the first door down the stairwell.
- Abbie's To Do: The note is on a desk near the Scorched Detection System Terminal and Abbie's Workstation terminal console.
- Scenarios: Returning from Raleigh's: The note is on the Scorched Detection System Terminal console.
- Discarded Scenario Recording: The holotape is in the trash bin next to Abbie's Workstation terminal console.
- Discarded Introduction Recording: the holotape is in the trash bin next to Abbie's Workstation terminal console.
- Everyone Is Gone: The holotape is inside one of the bedrooms, behind the dirty desktop frame.
- Holotape For Rose: The quest holotape for Reassembly Required is inside the desk opposite of Abbie's Workstation terminal console.
- Master Holotape: The quest holotape for Coming to Fruition is inside the desk opposite of Abbie's Workstation terminal console, where you picked up Holotape For Rose.
- Plans and Recipes
- A random plan might spawn on the desk next to the Tinker's Workbench.
- Other Loot
- A Fusion Core might spawn inside the fusion generator.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Abbie's Bunker appears in Fallout 76.