The adapted biogel is a consumable item in the Fallout 3 add-on, Mothership Zeta.
The adapted biogel restores +50 hit points when consumed, plus an additional +10 hit points with the Fast Metabolism perk, making it the highest healing item in the game..
The adapted biogel also has the added side effect "Biochemical Anomaly", which has a 50% chance of causing one of ten additional random side effects that lasts for a period of 30 seconds. Additionally, using more than one biogel can cause more than one effect to occur at the same time, although it is not possible to stack the same effect i.e. be affected by the same random effect multiple times at once.
Effects of Biochemical Anomaly
- ¹ The reduced Endurance does not lower the players health, but does reduce resistances
- ² The lowered Intelligence does not reduce skill points when leveling
Effects of Medicine skill
|10||+60 Hit Point||60||+110 Hit Point|
|20||+70 Hit Point||70||+120 Hit Point|
|30||+80 Hit Point||80||+130 Hit Point|
|40||+90 Hit Point||90||+140 Hit Point|
|50||+100 Hit Point||100||+150 Hit Point|
- Each effect only has a 5% chance of being drawn. This means there is a 25% of obtaining a positive effect, but also that there is 25% chance of obtaining a negative one on the first use, and a 50% chance of no bonus.