Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Background[edit | edit source]
Part of the strike force that took Nelson away from the NCR, Alexus was tasked with raids on the NCR positions along the Colorado River, while Dead Sea reinforced the town against NCR positions at Nelson. Alexus recently succeeded in taking a squad of troopers hostage and is currently at the mine, trying to determine what to do with them.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Anywhere I Wander: Alexus carries the key to the storage areas where the troopers are kept.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Legion Recruit Armor|
Recruit Decanus helmet
|10mm submachine gun|
Drops on death
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Alexus has the same face as Dead Sea and Gabban.
- Legionary Alexus has a fair number of blank dialogue topics where the player would talk to him about freeing the hostages/letting the player kill one of them. He has the rare honour of not only having 10 charisma but also being present on one of the playing cards in the collector's edition of the game. It's clear he was considered an important character at one stage, so it's bizarre that in the final game he has no unique dialogue at all and is in fact completely useless. The official strategy guide was written at a point before Alexus' dialogue was removed and claims the player is able to try and "reason with him" with regards to the prisoners. One line of Alexus' cut dialogue is visible on his playing card from the Collectors edition of the game. Other remaining prompts are:
- "I just wandered in here." (The Courier)
- "I'm here about the hostages." (The Courier)
- "Can you let them go?" (The Courier)
- "I'll be going now." (The Courier)
- "I want one of their heads." (The Courier)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dead Sea and Alexus playing card
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Alexus appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.