Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Alien workers are the backbone of Mothership Zeta in 2277.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- Although displayed as hostile, they will never attack the player, instead they will flee or cower in fear.
- Killing an alien worker will result in a loss of karma.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alien workers cannot open many of the doors that the player can open, including many of the "force-field" doors.
- Because of how they are programmed to act, it is not uncommon for alien workers to take refuge near their more hostile brethren. This makes using area of effect weapons ill-advised unless the player does not mind losing the karma.
- Elliot Tercorien will attack them, though the other companions with you will ignore them.
- If you want to wait/sleep on Mothership Zeta you may have to kill all nearby workers as they count as hostile enemies.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes, when the workers appear to cower in fear in front of you, they may clip into the floor.
- The alien workers can cause scripting issues throughout the game. Your colleagues react differently if one is near, often disrupting scripts. Thus, for example, if there are alien workers in the observation bay area when you first enter, when Sally ports through, she may well port straight out again, without opening the doors. If scripting errors occur, it may be advisable to reload to a previous save and kill all the alien workers before trying to trigger a script. This can have a significant impact on your karma, although a karma loss can be avoided if another non-player character kills them for you, such as a friendly drone or abominations.