All Aboard is a quest in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
After exiting Vault 111, the Sole Survivor catches a familiar tune on their PIP-Boy, the Nuka-Cola Family Radio. It's inviting children to come and visit Nuka World, an amusement park. Intrigued, they decide to investigate if the park still exists.
- Tune into Nuka-Cola Family Radio and listen to the message.
- Travel to the Nuka-World Transit Center.
- Enter the train station and talk to Harvey.
- With a persuasion check, you can learn the truth about him.
- Use the password to access the control terminal and turn on power to tracks.
- Viva Nuka-World!
|Listen to the Uka-Cola Family Radio|| |
|Travel to the Nuka-World Transit Center|| ||Speak to Harvey|
|When arriving at the Nuka-World Transit Center, I came across an injured man. I should speak to him and find out what happened.|| ||I met a man named Harvey at the transit center. He admitted he was forced to lure me into a trap. If he didn't, the Raiders would kill him. If I want to find out what's going on in Nuka-World, I need to find the control terminal and restore power to the Nuka-Express. Then I can take the monorail to the amusement park.|
|Take the Nuka-Express to Nuka-World|| |