All or Nothing
From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
All or Nothing
Courier supports Mr. House's plan for New Vegas, fighting against NCR and Caesar's Legion
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Get inside the dam and install the override chip with the help of some Securitrons.
- Turn on the power to activate the Securitron army.
- Confront Legate Lanius. He can either be killed using conventional means, or he can be convinced to surrender with a Speech or Barter check of 100.
- Confront General Oliver and his entourage of six NCR Ranger Veterans. They can also be killed, or Oliver can be convinced to surrender with a Speech, Science or Barter of 100.
- Talk to Mr. House.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
|10||Go to the Control Room in Hoover Dam and install the override chip.|
|20||Activate the eastern power plant to power the Securitron Army.|
|30||Exit out to the east side of the Dam.|
|40||Head to the Legate's camp and deal with the Legate and Caesar's Legion.|
|50||Deal with General Oliver and the NCR.|
|90||Return to Mr. House and inform him of the victory.|
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you kill Legate without talking to him, you will not be able to continue the quest and in certain occasions the Legate's model will start making awkward movements. This may be solved by either talking to the Legate and going through the normal speech options (if he still registers as alive) or by simply killing some Legion soldiers until the quest continues.