Almost Perfect is a perk in the Fallout 3 add-on Broken Steel.
It instantly raises all SPECIAL attributes to 9. This perk will not lower attributes which are already at 10.
If you have already collected the Bobblehead for an attribute, before you take this perk and the attribute is below 10, you will be unable to raise it to 10. On the other hand, if you choose this and then find the Bobblehead, the attribute will be raised to 10. If you plan on getting this perk and have the Lucky 8 Ball, be sure to leave it someplace safe until after getting this perk, then put it back in your inventory and you'll have 10 Luck.
- If you're planning to get this perk from the moment you start the game, it is advised that you shouldn't get the bobbleheads for the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats after you start the game (except for any S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats that are already at 9).
- However there are 'work-arounds' for Bobbleheads such as the Luck bobblehead which can be taken early if you pick up the Lucky 8 Ball after you take the perk. The Strength or Perception bobbleheads can also be worked around when doing the Those! quest correctly for the Ant Sight or Ant Might perks. Also, any S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stat which is already at 9 can be upped prior to receiving this perk without risk. This is especially handy if you intend to blow up Megaton as that is where the Strength Bobblehead is.
- If a PC has a high enough Intelligence (about 9 or 10) from level 1 and takes this perk, it is possible to obtain perfect stats without using console commands.
- If you have the Lucky 8 Ball in your inventory when you get the perk, your Luck will decrease to 8 if the ball is removed.
- Lucky 8 Ball in your inventory when you get this perk, it may simply disappear. If you have the