Ammo Dump is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
An old waste dump for munitions, this little junkyard was taken over by raiders in the wake of the 2077/78 winter and turned into a trading outpost. It appears the last deal went south, judging by the dead bodies scattered at the table up front.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This small area is defended by turrets and contains mostly junk. Watch out for the caps stash by the entrance table and the random power armor just a short way towards the trailer. In the trailer is a level 1 locked safe and more assorted loot.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- Carol's Note: Inside the trailer, on top of the busted terminal.
- Potential power armor
- Sitting smack right in the middle.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Ammo Dump appears in Fallout 76.