Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The score board with 30 kills on it
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
With morale at Camp Forlorn Hope at an all-time low, Private James Sexton was nominated as the man in charge of maintaining trooper morale. Against a shortage of supplies, weapons, and ammunition, even soldiers, Sexton came up with an ingenious way to help improve trooper morale: Gamifying the war.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- To start this unmarked quest, the player has to talk to Private Sexton at the barracks at the Camp. He will explain the situation and his idea. If the player agrees, James will give the a note explaining the challenge and collect any Legion ears they might collect from legionnaires of Caesar (he's actually quite proud of the pun).
- Legion ears can be collected from most legionaries, with some available even before the unmarked quest is triggered. The exceptions are Fort legionaries, members of assassin squads, and the slavers attacking Bitter Springs during I Forgot to Remember to Forget. The player can kill legionaries in stealth to prevent loss of reputation with the Legion.
- Bringing 30 ears to the Private will result in a reward of six beers and 100 caps. The player will also receive a +1 bonus to Camp morale for every 10 ears they turn in, for a maximum of +3, determining the number and quality of soldiers that attack Nelson at the end of Restoring Hope.
References[edit | edit source]
- Actual quest name from the GECK
- Quest name from Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide