In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Hey, maybe I should put that on the sign out front: The Brass Lantern - Cleaner, safer, and less likely to have piss in the drinks.”— Andy Stahl, Fallout 3.
Andy Stahl is the business manager for the The Brass Lantern in Fallout 3.
Born in 2254, Andy seems to be very quiet and reserved, which serves his role as the business manager of the Brass Lantern. He is actually extremely crafty and manipulative. Unbeknownst to his brother and sister, Andy has been talking with Mister Burke about his insidious plan to blow up Megaton so he can move the restaurant to a better, safer and more lucrative location.
Andy is the brother of Jenny and Leo Stahl.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Leo's Drug Habit: The Lone Wanderer can speak to Andy about his brother's addiction.
- If the player first meets Andy whilst wearing the Vault 101 jumpsuit, Andy will remark on their unusual choice of clothing.
- If the Lone Wanderer talks to him while wearing the sheriff's duster, Andy will refer to them as sheriff.
- Andy also tends to be very aggressive towards the Lone Wanderer, even after they stop his brother from using drugs.
|Merc cruiser outfit|
|Brass Lantern key|
Drops on death
- Andy will make refer to the Lone Wanderer as being in the Brass Lantern even if they aren't actually in it at the time.
- Andy Stahl appears only in Fallout 3.
- Like all other Megaton characters, Andy Stahl might go missing or turn up dead.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.60: "Andy Stahl
Andy, 23, seems to be very quiet and reserved, which serves his role as the business manager of the restaurant. He is actually extremely crafty and manipulative. Unbeknownst to his brother and sister, Andy has been talking to Mister Burke about his insidious plan to blow up Megaton so he can move the restaurant to a better, safer, more lucrative location."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Megaton terminals; Moriarty's Terminal, Andy Stahl