Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Angel Cave interior
Layout[edit | edit source]
This location is the home of Joshua Graham. He is situated at the end of the cave, with a group of Dead Horses camped at the entrance. Upon entering, one of the Dead Horses will ask you why you are in the cave. There are two main rooms in the cave, a small Dead Horses camp area with a few tents, and a larger cavern where Joshua Graham resides. There is a significant presence of cave fungus throughout the cave. The larger room contains a workbench and workbench crate and a reloading bench. The rear exit of the cave leads to an enclosed clifftop area, containing a Dead Horses camp area and in the far corner, one of the six Survivalist hidden caches.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A workbench crate which has a small random chance of containing one or two skill books (its content is set immediately when the cave is entered, so save beforehand).
- In the center of the room is a table with many .45 Auto pistols on it, four of which can be stolen for loss of Karma.
- Survivalist hidden cache in far left corner of cliff area after exiting through back area of cave.
- A crate (locked - easy) near tent on cliff area.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you have the Wild Wasteland trait, a man called Two-Bears-High-Fiving will leave the cave before you enter it for the first time and will pump his fist in the air. He will then immediately return back into the cave.
- A workbench and reloading bench can be found in the top area of the cave, as well as numerous crafting items, these must be stolen however.
- After re-supplying the Sorrows, Graham moves to the Sorrows Camp.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The game will crash when fast traveling from Zion Fishing Lodge to Angel Cave.
- The game randomly crashes when entering angel cave on the PC version.