Fallout 3 locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
Entrance[edit | edit source]
When you arrive near the exterior, there are two ways to proceed. The first is through the rather obvious door, which will land you in Canterbury tunnels, and not the AntAgonizer's Lair, in the last room there is a switch to open up to a stairway leading to the lair. The caverns are mostly empty, but contain a few ants to fight and a decent number of frag mines. Follow the caverns through to the end, and you'll arrive at the front of the AntAgonizer's lair.
Alternately, on the top of the hill that the door is embedded in, there's a grate which will drop you right into the back of the AntAgonizer's lair. However, the grate is locked and you will need a lock picking skill of 50 to be able to pick the lock. A key exists, the Antagonizer lair key.
Canterbury Tunnels[edit | edit source]
If you decide to travel through the tunnels rather than lockpicking your way directly into the AntAgonizer's Lair, you'll come across a relatively empty set of tunnels filled with mines, a few ants, and the occasional trap.
AntAgonizer's lair[edit | edit source]
- The AntAgonizer can be found here sitting on her throne. If you walk up to her, she will confront you.
- Among the jagged rocks on the hill above the door to the Canterbury Tunnels, there is a triangular section of indented land between the trail and one of the boulders. The area is noticeable as having a discreetly blurrier texture than the rest of the pathway. Avoid falling into this indentation, as its geometry will effectively render the player unable to walk or jump, forcing a reload. As such, it is advisable to save before approaching the AntAgonizer's lair.
- There is a certain point on top of a rock which somehow considers the player to be under irradiated water.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Within Canterbury tunnels you can find:
- A Stealth Boy in Canterbury Tunnels about halfway down in a dead end area. There are mines in the area, and it's on a shelf with metal boxes, immediately before the orange cones.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum next to the AntAgonizer's throne in her Lair.
- The AntAgonizer's weapon is a Ripper.
- A rare Rake is found through a hallway to the right next to a rigged shotgun after the first mine you encounter.
- The AntAgonizer's armor is unique and you might consider taking it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An easy way to discover the lair without the aid of non-player character's is to simply follow the Antagonizer after her confrontation with the Mechanist. If any of her ants survive they'll often get stuck outside the door, but still be labeled as friendly.
- There is an unowned bed in the back which makes the lair a viable choice for player housing. As long as you don't mind the walk through the tunnels.
- Near the unowned bed is some loot and a secret passage that leads out of the tunnel and back outside, making for a much quicker exit than going back through the tunnel.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The AntAgonizer's Lair appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- After killing the AntAgonizer without talking to her, leaving via the ladder in the back will cause the game to freeze. The player must leave through the front entrance.