Appalachian Antiques is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
This "antiques" shop was operated by a con lady selling "antique" items to the Watogan elite.Unable to tell the difference, they bought up her wares by the truckload, turning a tidy profit and who knows, maybe even allowing the owner to move to Watoga one day... If the Great War hadn't interfered. After the War, the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel used the Antiques store as a staging area for salvage raids into Watoga, headed by Squire Schultz. The runs were mothballed after taking too many casualties to the robots prowling the streets of the city.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The store is a source of lots and lots of junk, as expected. There's a safe behind the counter (level 3) together with a terminal (level 2). Upstairs is the owner's bedroom with a caps stash and Schultz's body. The area can also spawn a pair of Brotherhood fatigues downstairs or upstairs. There's also a small supply shed out back with ammunition and a combat shotgun spawn.
- The watchtwoer overlooking Watoga to the east allows the player to yse the Brotherhood transponder JZ-3 to replay the last transmission between Knight Johnny Moreno and Fort Defiance.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor:
- Caps stash: Upstairs, nightstand
- Going well: Behind the counter.
- BoS Report - Antique Store: Upstairs
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Plasma pistol, Gamma gun, Gauss rifle, laser pistol, and flare gun.
- Fusion cores with 50% charge.
- Any ranged ammunition.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Appalachian Antiques appears in Fallout 76.