|For the ghoul manservant in Fallout 3, see Argyle.|
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
He is a doctor for the Boomers at Nellis Air Force Base and can usually be found inside the Nellis medical station. He usually treats small ailments such as giant bug bites, but also treats more life-threatening conditions.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: yes|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Volare!: The Courier can help Argyll by healing his patients, a Medicine skill of 60 is needed to heal all of them, but a medicine skill of 40 or Speech skill of 35 can be used to convince him to let you take a look at them. You can't try to treat them without his go ahead.
Effects of player action[edit | edit source]
- He will not heal or sell medical supplies to the player before they have helped the Boomers enough and healed at least two of his patients. Getting to the level of "Liked" is enough to be considered 'a friend of the Boomers', at which point he will sell medical supplies and provide healing services.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Wasteland doctor fatigues|
2 frag grenades
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Argyll appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Lily or Rex for no apparent reason. This occurred after finishing patient treatment dialogue.
Argyll can spontaneously start a fight with
- This is most likely a result of the non human companions having consumables bug.
- The cure addiction script is strange. Rather than fade into and out of black when you ask for treatment, you continue the conversation. After you say goodbye Argyll treats you, is seen putting a syringe away, and the conversation tree continues.