Armstrong (Vault 101)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Okay, let's try this slowly. When you and your daddy left, there were problems. Those problems were bad.”— Officer Armstrong, Fallout 3.
Officer Armstrong is a member of the Vault 101 security team encountered in Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
He is located in the room just beyond the vault entrance when the Vault Dweller enter the vault as part of Trouble on the Homefront.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Trouble on the Homefront: He is the first security member you encounter in Trouble on the Homefront, but only if Officer Herman Gomez is dead.
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Vault 101 security armor|
Vault security helmet
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He will often shout "This isn't happening!" when attacked or another officer is killed.
- He is of no relation to Stanley Armstrong or Beatrice Armstrong.
- Officer Armstrong only appears if Officer Gomez died in the quest Escape!.
- He will sometimes speak to Pepper Gomez and be addressed as Gomez.
- Officer Armstrong is an exact copy of Officer Gomez, with the exception of name and appearance.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Armstrong appears only in Fallout 3.