Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Arturo Rodriguez is the affable, savvy gun merchant and smith, selling at Commonwealth Weaponry in the Diamond City market. He lives with his daughter Nina Rodriguez at his home in Diamond City. He, like his father before him, is a weapons dealer. Someday he hopes his daughter will also take up the mantle. He is also a Railroad operative.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: weapons (Big Boy, Old Faithful), weapon mods, ammunition|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Jewel of the Commonwealth: Arturo is one of the residents of Diamond City who can be asked about finding Shaun.
- Brother Against Brother: Arturo will cower in the crowd and warn the Sole Survivor not to interfere, while the brother's paranoia has come to a head.
- Arturo sells goods of a varied nature, including the unique Big Boy and Old Faithful.
- After the conclusion of In Sheep's Clothing he will lament the fact that he sold McDonough the firearm he used.
- He has two conversations with other NPCs in the market place. One involving advice for a purchase, the other involving upgrading a customer's product.
|Dirty army fatigues|
|Arturo's house key|
Drops on death
Arturo Rodriguez appears only in Fallout 4.
- Arturo Rodriguez: "Geiger counter, bud?"
Deacon: "Mine is in the shop."
Arturo Rodriguez: "You the guy about the article?"
Deacon: "The one and only."
Arturo Rodriguez: "I'd be careful around here. The target keeps late hours with strange visitors."
Deacon: "That's not proof."
Arturo Rodriguez: "Hey, not even Piper's dug up anything more yet."
Deacon: "Got it. Keep your head down and no heroics."
(Arturo Rodriguez's and Deacon's dialogue)
- Arturo Rodriguez: "You know, I sold McDonough that gun he had. If I had known what he was... *sigh*..."
(Arturo Rodriguez's dialogue)