We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
An average sized bag. Made from weaved brahmin hairs.”
The bag can store up to 20 pounds of gear and is a useful item for segregating the inventory.
- Katrina in Shady Sands has one.
- Sold by a trader in the east part of Shady Sands.
- Another one can be found inside Gizmo's Casino in Junktown, on a bookshelf in his personal room.
- Sold by Killian Darkwater in Junktown.
- One on a bookshelf in Jon Zimmerman's basement in Adytum.
- A rare version of the bag can be found in the Los Angeles Vault, on the top floor in a locker.
- The wandering (random encounter) merchants Terrance and Julian carry the rare version of the bag.
- Random encounters on the coast sectors.
The only bag in the entire game is in Modoc's caves, in the bottom-left tip of the crescent formed by the rat's nest. It requires pinpoint accuracy to tag and obtain.
- Bags are generally heavily bugged and should not be used; for instance, a bag containing a quest item that's supposed to be removed from the inventory by a script will prevent the item from being removed.
- Fallout Official Survival Guide p.122: "Bag: A simple bag made from Brahmin hide, for storing up to 20 pounds of ammo or other loose items."