An average sized bag. Made from weaved brahmin hairs.”
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The bag can store up to 20 pounds of gear and is a useful item for segregating the inventory.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Katrina in Shady Sands has one.
- Sold by a trader in the east part of Shady Sands.
- Another one can be found inside Gizmo's Casino in Junktown, on a bookshelf in his personal room.
- Sold by Killian Darkwater in Junktown.
- One on a bookshelf in Jon Zimmerman's basement in Adytum.
- A rare version of the bag can be found in the Los Angeles Vault, on the top floor in a locker.
- The wandering (random encounter) merchants Terrance and Julian carry the rare version of the bag.
- Random encounters on the coast sectors.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
The only bag in the entire game is in Modoc's caves, in the bottom-left tip of the crescent formed by the rat's nest. It requires pinpoint accuracy to tag and obtain.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Bags are generally heavily bugged and should not be used; for instance, a bag containing a quest item that's supposed to be removed from the inventory by a script will prevent the item from being removed.
- Fallout Official Survival Guide p.122: "Bag: A simple bag made from Brahmin hide, for storing up to 20 pounds of ammo or other loose items."