The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
I guess I can spare a minute or two for you. Things are a little slow at the moment anyway. Me? I've been in the military my entire life. It's a family sort of thing. My father served, my brothers serve, and I serve. I've had the honor of serving all over the NCR and now I get to be out on the front lines as the NCR comes out east to help these folks here. Once we get rid of the Legion, this will be a better place for everyone, and I'm proud to be a part of that.”
Quartermaster Bardon is the quartermaster for the NCR Army in the Hoover Dam offices.
Bardon's brother and father both served in the New California Republic Army, and he is proud to be a career military man himself. He was recently relocated to Hoover Dam and voices his strong support of the NCR cause and excitement at being able to perform his duties on the front lines of the conflict with Caesar's Legion.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Ammunition|
- He will trade with you after a Speech check (at least 50). While he first says that he can't trade with anyone, he can be convinced. This will only appear if you are at least accepted with the NCR. He will also trade with you if you've been sent to speak to Colonel Cassandra Moore and received her approval.
|NCR trooper armor (at 100% condition)|
|Service rifle (between 30% and 40% condition, scaling up to 60% at level 13)|
Combat knife (between 35% and 65% condition)
|1 - 32 5.56mm rounds (1 guaranteed, plus 31 75% checks)|
0 - 24 5.56mm casings (24 75% checks)
Drops on death
- "[Tell me about yourself.] I guess I can spare a minute or two for you. Things are a little slow at the moment anyway. Me? I've been in the military my entire life. It's a family sort of thing. My father served, my brothers serve, and I serve. I've had the honor of serving all over the NCR and now I get to be out on the front lines as the NCR comes out east to help these folks here. Once we get rid of the Legion, this will be a better place for everyone, and I'm proud to be a part of that."
- "[How do you feel about the NCR being out here?] The NCR is out here to make the world a better place. For those out here and for all those back home. I'm glad I can be a part of that."
- "[What are your thoughts about the Legion?] They're a bunch of evil savages if you ask me. We're out here trying to save these good people from being enslaved by those bastards. I hope we kill 'em all."
- "[What do you know about the dam?] Well, the dam here is the key to helping the NCR make the world a better place. With the power from the dam we can help the people here and back home have a better quality of life. We can't trust the Legion or Mr. House to do the same. The NCR is the only one looking out for the people. And we need the dam to do that. And I pity the people that try to take it from us."
- Quartermaster Bardon usually eats lunch at around 12:45 pm. He can be seen at his desk enjoying a variety of different meals.
- Quartermaster Bardon is one of only two vendors (the second being the Great Khan armorer) who still use a Fallout 3 style combination of "Rare" and "Common" inventory lists. By comparison, most other vendors use some combination of lists broken down into 5 "tiers". This difference in inventory composition makes it more likely Bardon will carry certain uncommon stock, such as recon armor, T-45d power armor, mantis gauntlets, ballistic fists, Shishkebabs, chainsaws, super sledges, rippers, and the Fat Man.
- When you exit trade with him, he will use dialog but in a different voice.
- Notable for having extremely large supplies of most ammunition types. Some of which range from 500 to 7000 units.
- It is possible to buy from Quartermaster Bardon even with a vilified reputation or being declared a terrorist so long as the courier is wearing NCR faction armor, has previously passed the dialogue to trade with him, and has bypassed the rangers patrolling the dam.
Bardon appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
When purchasing certain apparel from Bardon, he appears to have only a single amount when really he has two of each; one in low condition, and one in perfect condition. When you purchase the item and accept, you purchase the one in full condition for the same price as the one in low condition. Once you have purchased the first item, you can purchase the second one for the same price.
- Alternatively, you can purchase the item once, accept, and sell it back for more money than it was originally worth, since you bought the fully repaired item at the price of the item in poor condition.
- Bardon doesn't give any caps if items are sold to him. This likely happens if large quantities of items are bought from him (such as ammunition). This can be fixed by buying smaller amounts of stuff from him (e.g. worth 10 caps, then again and again).
- Purchasing combat armor from Bardon yields nothing. He takes your money and you never receive the combat armor.
- If the player has purchased the Gun Runners Arsenal expansion, Bardon never sells any weapons or ammunition included in said expansion.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named