Barrel cactus fruit
|For the various forms of fruit that appear in the Fallout series of games, see fruit.|
Barrel cactus fruit
Barrel cactus fruit (left) and plant (right)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Barrel cactus fruit are found on barrel cactus plants, which are spherical cacti that can be encountered while wandering the Mojave Wasteland. They usually come in groups, with one large barrel cactus that contains the fruit surrounded by several smaller cacti. Like all other Mojave Wasteland plants, fruit-bearing barrel cacti will eventually grow back after being picked.
Effects of Survival skill[edit | edit source]
|10||-1 Endurance, +1 Hit Point, -18 Dehydration, -6 Starvation||60||-2 Endurance, +2 Hit Point, -33 Dehydration, -11 Starvation|
|20||-1 Endurance, +1 Hit Point, -21 Dehydration, -7 Starvation||70||-2 Endurance, +2 Hit Point, -36 Dehydration, -12 Starvation|
|30||-1 Endurance, +1 Hit Point, -24 Dehydration, -8 Starvation||80||-2 Endurance, +2 Hit Point, -39 Dehydration, -13 Starvation|
|40||-1 Endurance, +1 Hit Point, -27 Dehydration, -9 Starvation||90||-2 Endurance, +2 Hit Point, -42 Dehydration, -14 Starvation|
|50||-2 Endurance, +2 Hit Point, -30 Dehydration, -10 Starvation||100||-3 Endurance, +3 Hit Point, -45 Dehydration, -15 Starvation|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Thirteen cacti can be found around El Dorado dry lake, making it one of the most abundant sources.
- There are 4 or so plants by the Brooks Tumbleweed Ranch. If you venture behind the ranch, up against the mountains, are more cacti. They tend to grow up against rocks and more can be had by searching near the base of the rocky hills and the rocks behind the ranch.
- They can be found in refrigerators somewhat regularly.
- 2 are in the mess hall on Nellis Air Force Base.
- Found growing throughout the Wastes
- Farm patches inside and outside Westside contain a few of the plants.
- One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of Field Research, once you have upgraded the Biological research station.