Baseball bat (GRA)
|For an overview of baseball bats in various Fallout games, see baseball bat.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Modifications[edit | edit source]
- Baseball bat nails, increases damage by 6.
- Baseball bat cork core, increases attack speed by 20%.
- Baseball bat maple body, increases condition by 50%.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Baseball bat, the common variant.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Mojave Outpost, sold by Lacey.
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- 188 trading post, sold by Alexander.
- Novac, sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- Various merchants around the Mojave.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The concept of a baseball bat with nails was previously used with the spiked baseball bat in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- A corked bat is commonly used in baseball despite being against the rules due to a lighter bat being easy to swing faster due to its reduced weight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]