Bastion Park is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Located up State Route 93, Bastion Park was once a scenic resting spot for children and adults alike, offering stunning views of Mount Blair... Before it was turned into The Ash Heap.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a small lookout point with a rest stop and a playground.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the ground by the bench with the two skeletons on it, near the flagpole, on the north (cliff) side of the park.
- Inside the school bus, second seat on the right from the driver's seat. The bus is parked next to the fountain.
- Potential magazines
- On the floor of the right-side seating towards the back of the school bus parked between the playground and the fountain.
- On the rear passenger seat of the rusting car, parked with other vehicles in the eastern rear of the park, near the second school bus.
- On picnic bench on north side of park.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bastion Park appears in Fallout 76.