As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|For the various forms of alcohol that appear in the Fallout series of games, see alcohol.|
Battle brew is a potent concoction made from vodka, mutated cave fungi, and salient green originally made by Big MT researcher Mori, who shared the drink with some other colleagues. When Mori's supervisor Dr. Calis "threw a prohibitionist fit" about it to the other lead researchers, Mori had to move the still to the X-13 research facility's storage room.
The mixture provides no Charisma bonus, but the drinker will be healed and be given greater resistance to injury. In addition, consuming battle brew applies a separate effect named "Red Mist", which lasts for twenty seconds and grants +40 max action points and an additional +1 Strength. In essence, battle brew acts like a combination of Med-X, jet and stimpaks.
- Note: this item is also craftable via the Strange Still located in the X-13 research facility.
- A strange cask can be found on a hill (outside the fence) just northwest of X-7b "Boom Town" target zone close to the Guns skill book recipe. Inside and on top of the cask are four bottles of battle brew.
- A second strange cask containing three bottles is opposite the strange still in the X-13 research facility.
- Despite being shown as an alcohol on the Pip-Boy's effect interface, Rose of Sharon Cassidy's perk Whiskey Rose does not remove the negative effects.
- The damage resistance effects stack with Med-X and slasher.